Tuesday, January 13, 2015

HD Videos Are Here!

So those of you who follow me on youtube as well as all my social media, you may already know that I have upgraded my filming setup (see my Grunge Beauty tutorial)... It's great working with my brother's canon dslr and my new super nova diva ringlight from DVE Store. I absolutely love it. The ringlight is literally the only lighting I use, and the camera... wow... I must say the videos look outstanding, commercial/tv quality. Dslrs really do make a world of difference when it comes to photo and video alike. I am so proud of the quality and it really makes me not only want to film more tutorials, but also promote and get my work out there more. I want to share this outstanding setup with as many as I can! But honestly I am just so thankful to have awesome brothers always willing to help their sister out!



No comments:

Post a Comment