Sunday, December 28, 2014

Welcome To My Blog

Sup foxers? I realized I haven't really gave a proper introduction of my blog so I thought a welcome post would be the proper thing to do.

This blog is in correspondence to my youtube channel of course, which means you will find lots of beauty-related topics here and have an overall good time reading through my posts and seeing what I have to say. A blog is a great way to keep a journal on the things you love, and that is the intention of the Inner Vixen Beauty Blog.

I will update you guys on sales, hot items. I will showcase product reviews and hauls, lookbooks, and share makeup trends and links to my newest videos. Overall this is one more awesome way you can keep up with me and what I'm doing. So make sure that you subscribe by email (you'll find the option to do so over to your right) and also subscribe to me on youtube if you haven't already and follow me on all my social networks (links are at the bottom of page).

Now that I have my blog designed the way I want I am excited to have one more way to share my passions with you guys.

Stay foxy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment