Sunday, December 28, 2014

Real Techniques Stepping Up The Brush Game

When I first saw these babies I was like "HOLY WOWZA!!!" Being the avid brush collector I am I will happily add these beauties to my collection. Honestly they are without a doubt almost too beautiful to get dirty with makeup products, but at the same time I am anxious to try them out. I'm hoping to do a review on these brushes as soon as possible MAYBE. There are some I know I need to have, and some others I may pass on. But I'm tremendously excited. Real Techniques is a good brand. I can't wait to see how these brushes live up to their expectations in person.

These brushes are supposedly an ULTA exclusive here in the U.S.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I found these Real Techniques brushes online at iherb, this page has it all CLICK HERE they ship almost everywhere!

    ReplyDelete